June 11, 2012

Druid Moss

During the last year i had little time to work on my music projects Although i have been making some field recordings, had no time publish anything. A few days ago i finally finished building a website for my dark ambient project Druid Moss, which is meant to overtake the more abstract and atmospheric material, while Muhmood will concentrate mostly on the heavy, electric guitar based stuff. At some point later this year i hope to put together a couple of field recording compilations and may be if time permits the first official full length release by Druid Moss...

Meanwhile you are welcome to check out the website and three demos, that should give you an idea about Druid Moss concept.

Druid Moss Website



1 comment:

Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com